Our Android App

Thursday, May 9, 2013

John Abraham gifts Sanjay Gupta a monster 'Yamaha V Max'

John Abraham gifted a Yamaha V Max bike to his special friend and director of `Shootout at Wadala`, Sanjay Gupta, in Mumbai on Tuesday.



The movie has got an overwhelming response from the audience.

Abraham, 40, admitted that he was just looking for the right time to gift Gupta the bike, which he is so fond of.

"I promised Sanjay when we started shooting for ` Shootout at Wadala ` that if movie will be hit, then I will gift a bike. No, No, I am just kidding. I promised him because he was very fond of this bike and I know I will be gifting him this bike, I was just finding a right moment to gift him and I thought after movie` release, I should gift him," the handsome hunk said.

When Gupta was asked about his first reaction to this surprise gift from the star, this is what he said:

"I will first take it home and show it to my kids because my younger son is very fond of bikes. This bike is a big inspiration for me because a genuine biker knows its value. And I will take one promise from John, that after the next film also, he will gift me one more bike," he revealed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner