Our Android App

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ekta Kaul continues post leap to play Ashish's mother in Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ekta Kaul continues post leap to play Ashish's mother in Rab Se Sohna Isshq 


Contrary to the news that Ekta Kaul along with beau Kanan Malhotra will quit Kinnari Mehta's Rab Se Sohna Ishhq (RSSI), we have been told the actress will continue playing Saahiba in the show. 

However, Kanan will no longer be a part of the show as the makers want to shift the focus from love triangle to a new track. The show takes the leap soon and Ekta will play a mother. After playing her husband Ranveer, male lead Ashish Sharma will play her son Veer now.

Confirms Ekta, "I am not leaving RSSI as of now. I made my acting debut with this show and have immense respect for the producers. They've allowed me to participate in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and I shall ensure my daily soap doesn't suffer because of me or because of the reality show. I will try do justice to both the shows."

It's still unclear as to how long will she continue with RSSI, but for now, all rumours can be laid to rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner