Our Android App

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mallu actress Priya Anand Reveals Her Marriage Plans

Mallu actress Priya Anand Reveals Her Marriage Plans

Mallu actress Priya Anand surprised the media by claiming she might even fall in love with her co-star to a question on does she wishes to marry a businessman and settle with him just like many of her seniors in the Industry.



‘The idea of falling in love is nice, but that person should be my Mr.Perfect. Currently, I am too caught up with my work and have no time to go in search of ‘Who is my Mr.Perfect‘. Once I find him, I will be in love with him for some crazy period and then I will think about marriage. He doesn’t need to a businessman…might be even my co-star, but the thing is his overall personality has to appeal to my heart and mind,’ reveals the beauty.

The actress even admits not being able to get into the skin of her characters while romancing her co-star during her initial days. She now claims to have figured out what does love actually means and been able to justice to such roles.

Priya Anand is currently in good form with back-to-back hits – ‘Ethir Neechal‘ in Tamil and ‘Fukrey‘ in Hindi. Good luck to the onscreen bubbly girl for a bright future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner