Our Android App

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Rashmi Desai to quit Uttaran yet again

Rashmi Desai, better known as Tapasya from Colors' popular daily soap Uttaran, is reportedly planning to quit the show yet again. At least her recent Twitter update suggests so. "Overwhelming response from you all on how much you want to see me in a new TV show. Yours prayers and requests to the channel will work!", read one of her recent tweets. Going by this, it seems like Rashmi aims to look beyond Uttaran now.


On being asked whether she is looking forward to something new, Rashmi clearly stated, "Every actor wants to move on and if I get something interesting, I will take it up. My fans also want to see me in some new avatar". However, at the same time she also asserted that, "For the moment I am very happy being a part of the above four-year hit show".

Rashmi was then probed on whether she is ready to leave Uttaran to don a new avatar to which she replied, "Maybe the channel will allow me to do the same. I don't know for I have not yet spoken to them about the same".

Rashmi has been absent from the serial's current track however, she would soon be returning. Giving the reason for her absence she mentioned, "I took a sabbatical because my hubby (Nandish) was unwell and there were other personal reasons. I must thank the creative team for giving me this chance to take a necessary break". The actress, who is eagerly awaiting a good opportunity, also shared that she wishes to try hands at some youth based show and is also open for films.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner